The successful candidates will be required to do the following:
ROLE OF SACCO ASSURANCE OFFICER.
- Generate revenues from Sacco Assurance Partnerships as per set targets annually.
- Ensure retention of Channel Business at 95% annually.
- Increase the Sacco member penetration network as budgeted and planned by end each year.
- Bring on board new Sacco’s partnership
- Attend Sacco AGMs, open days and education days in his area of Jurisdiction.
- Conduct relevant trainings in liaison with Sacco Societies management.
- Educate and create awareness of our products to Sacco membership and staff.
- Enforce credit policy as agreed with societies.
- Maintain our underwriting rating and compliance standards as provided for in the manual guide.
- To ensure all claims emanating from the assigned partnership are handled in accordance with our signed SLAs.
- Keep records of all classes of business generated by each partnership and to present the same on monthly basis.
- Create and maintain a positive relationship with assigned partnership.
- Target Group Life Business from SMEs
- Target OL Business.
- Attend to any other society duty as may be assigned by the BDM & Agency manager from time to time.
- Prospect, recommend and procure corporate and individual insurance business that address customer needs as well as conform with the company guidelines
- Conduct presentations to customers and prospective customers to ensure a sound understanding of product benefits
- Timely submission of customer applications and payments
- Attend office meetings, trainings and activations as may be required
- Submit sales reports in accordance with the business timelines Requirements
- Have the maturity to deal with professional and business elite who make up our customer base
- Should be individuals with high integrity, dynamism and passionate about selling
- Can build rapport with prospects and customers; outgoing and presentable
- Possess exceptional communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Have experience in insurance sales with a track record of meeting set targets
- Degree or diploma in a business-related field
- A Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in insurance is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of sourcing and securing new business
- Must be 25 years and above