Salary: Commission Based
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of Insurance Services and Products including Medical Insurance, General Insurance, Life Insurance, Investment Plans, Education Plans, Retirement Plans, etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios.
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate medical insurance products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
- Successful track record of selling in the insurance/financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession.
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum O level certificate.
- Recommended age is 21 years and above.
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Insurance Sales Representative) before 8th November 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.