- Design and build advanced applications for the cross-platform (preferably Ionic framework, Android platform and IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must be a university graduate having taken a Computer Science degree or similar (IT).
- Proven software development experience, IOS(Swift), Android (Java/Kotlin) skills development, HTML5 and Ionic Framework (Angular, Cordova).
- Proven development experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK, Unity SDK, IOS SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.