· Shall be responsible for planning work on assigned segments of the audit; determine the extent of audit testing and working paper content
· Review transactions, documents, records, reports, processes and procedures and prepare audit working papers, recording and summarizing data
· Develop and plan documentations addressing scope, audit objectives, budgeted hours, field work and reporting dates, audit personnel and assignment of work
· Audit the activities of various departments for compliance with established plans, policies, procedures and applicable regulations
· Preparing audit reports to the attention of management and discussions at the Board of Directors meeting
· Preparation of summary report for all the branches audited in the month to be sent to Group Internal Auditor (GIA).
· Prepare own entities internal audit plan in line with holding plan and submit to the GIA monthly.
· Identification of any risk areas and communicate to GIA in the report.
· In charge of the development of the Internal Audit department, including hiring, training and supervision to internal audit staff.
· S/he maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s standards.
· Perform any other task as assigned by the authority.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field from a recognized university required.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience Internal Audit Experience preferably from a pharmaceutical company.
· Recognized relevant professional qualification such as CPA.
· Registration by relevant regulatory Board ICPAK
· CIA, CISA or CIMA is an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, able to work independently and in a team.
· Fluent in English, excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must possess and maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality of information.
· Ability to travel approximately 60%
· Ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
How to apply:
can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the
email to us before 28th February 2019. Indicate your current salary and expected
salary on your application.