Job Group: K
Job Summary: To plan, develop end monitor the implementation of Internal Audit strategies and annual audit plans for the Institution.
Perform duties in planning, managing and conducting operational and compliance audits.
Develop comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations.
Provide professional recommendations in formulating policies and procedures to ensure sound systems of internal control and compliance.
Develop and Implement risk management policies and guidelines and fraud detection, prevention and elimination policies and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting / Finance option), Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration (Accounting / Finance option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- CPAK holder.
- Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or relevant professional body.
- Knowledge In computer literacy, budgeting, relevant legislation and professional standards.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the grade of Internal Auditor or in a comparable and relevant position preferably in a learning Institution.
- Demonstrate merit and show ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Should not be more than 45 years old.
In compliance to article six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide;
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- HELB Clearance
- EACC Compliance Certificate
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.