The objective of the position is to examine, evaluate and report, as well as recommend corrective actions on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s operational and financial control systems and procedures.
The Internal Auditor will work with all divisions and departments of the organization to develop and/or maintain robust systems and procedures that ensure:
- early identification and addressing of risk areas of the organization on a regular basis.
- accurate and timely accounting of all transactions
- safeguarding of the organization’s assets
- quality control of all the organization’s products
- efficient and effective systems for all aspects of the sales cycle including logistics
- efficient and effective systems for all aspects of the purchasing cycle
- efficient, effective, accountable, transparent human resource control and development systems.
- accountable, transparent, auditable decision-making processes by the management.
Qualifications and experience required:
- CPA(K) or equivalent
- Part or full certification in Internal Audit would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in developing systems and/or auditing in FMCG and Manufacturing.
- Experience in Tally systems would be an advantage
- Experience in auditing IT based systems especially integrity of user authorities and permissions as well as data.
The ideal candidate would be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills in order to work with and be an adviser to all the various divisions and departments of the organization in the development and maintenance of their processing and control systems.
He/She would be required to work with minimum supervision and have the organization skills that ensure continuous as well as regular audits to ensure the organization systems are working at maximum efficiency and integrity at all times.