Position: Internal Auditor -not working preferred (Service Company)
Employer: A Leading Service Company
Ref no: SGK-IA-10-2019
Job category: Middle Management
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field.
- CPA Part II or III
- 2 years working experience in internal audit environment in a busy corporate company or auditing firm.
- Reporting to Chief Executive Officer and the Board Audit Committee, Internal Auditor will be responsible for the review, development and performing of internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- He/She will do financial and operational processes.
Other duties includes:-
- He/She will participate in the audit and risk rating processes, prepare all audit work paper sections, discuss audit findings and prepare draft audit reports.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Assess the company's risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit policies.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Objectively assess the company's IT and/or business processes.
- Ensure that the company is complying with relevant laws, statutes as well as its own policies.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or the Audit and Risk Committee.
Expected Salary:-Kshs. 80,000 - 120,000 plus company benefits