BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions.
Internship opportunities in OUR various field offices NOT in Head office.
We have field offices in Voi, Marimanti, Embu, Nairobi, Nakuru, Maua, Nanyuki, Machakos, Nyahururu, Kitengela, Makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, Masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, Nyeri, Mwea, Thika, Matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, Laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Runyenjes, Utawala,,Runyenjes, Karatina and Mutitu.
- Diploma in Business management, Business administration or cooperative management
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
How to Apply
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below.
Fill out the application form on our website http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers and attach your current CV.
Send to the address below.
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
- Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
- Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
Kindly note that our internship opportunities are not compensated.