Responsibilities of Inventory Auditor:
- Must be qualified QS having experience in Inventory Audit
- Lead the stock audit process at site and ensure adherence to SOP during audit activity.
- Will do physical audit, as well as surprise audit of sites.
- Tracking the activities of site on daily basis.
- Calculating manpower, machinery and material requirement on weekly and monthly basis.
- Checking the details of DPR at site with executed quantity, labour engaged and material consumption and analysing the same.
- Verification of sub-contractor bills and external agency bills with Executed Quantity
- Reconciliation of all bills by comparing Master Quantity vs Executed Quantity vs Billed Quantity on every fortnight bill period basis.
- Effectively communicate with the store Team for process guidelines.
- Provide timely resolution of queries/concern/escalations raised by store/ site team.
- Preparation of MIS on daily basis & submitting to management.
- Discussing the MIS & variance with Project head to control the cost on various expenditure heads by comparing estimate & actual spent on site.
- Must have experience in Auditing Construction Site
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be Quantity Surveyor (Building & Building Services).
- Sound knowledge of Auditing of material.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- 4+ years of work experience in construction company
- Ready to travel for Stock Audit of site
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted