Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of general operations
of the computers, printers and software owned by the Company
- Ensure high level of technology support
for all users, but not limited to troubleshooting.
- Responding to all requests for
assistance with local and network equipment setting up new workstations when
- Performing predefined maintenance on
- Training users on hardware, software
and/or IT processes
- Handle queries from users with all
levels of computer, applications knowledge and provision of expertise on
desktop support issues.
- Train staff as required on use of PCs,
phones (landline and mobile), projectors, audio/visual equipment and associated
- Install, upgrade and configure desktop
and laptop computers and accessories.
- Windows 7-10 OS and iOS configuration
- Evaluating user needs and system
functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Obtaining competitive prices and
quotations from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness for purchases in IT dept.
as may be necessary.
- Scheduling upgrades and security
backups of hardware and software systems.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT
systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws
are adhered to.
- Providing secure access to the network
for remote users.
- Ensuring the security of data from
internal and external attack.
- Managing crisis situations, which may
involve complex technical hardware and software problems.
- Develop computer information resources,
providing for data security and control, strategic computing and disaster recovery.
- Other duties a assigned by management
from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelors’
degree in Information Technology or related filed with over 3 years of
- Confident in ability to deliver
deadlines to relevant audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to
communicate at all levels with not only to IT staff but senior management and
general staff members both orally and in writing.
- Must have worked with at least one
major ERP system preferably in manufacturing environment
- Configuration of Network security and
- Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Highest proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Active Directory Management
- Windows 8 – 10, Mac, OS
- LANs, WANs, TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs,
Kaspersky Lab Firewall
- Rack Mounted servers/switches/routers
and other associated hardware
- Structured Cabling systems including
Twisted Pair and Fiber and the patching of these systems.
- Wireless network setup, management and
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair PC
- Awareness of mainstream mobile
technologies, including tablets (e.g. iPad etc.)
- Experience in supporting and
maintaining customized software
- Experience in Back-up routines
All applications shall be received via Brighter Monday strictly. Any form of canvassing, including direct email submissions, shall lead to automatic disqualification.