All applications via BrighterMonday website. No phone calls, walk-ins or direct emails please! Canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
- Provide first level support for hardware and software issues, and end-user IT assistance where required;
- Provide follow-up on the incoming tickets (mostly using email);
- Control the execution of requests, provide regular updates and ensure timely resolution;
- Monitor help desk calls, respond appropriately to user requests and other problems identified;
- Perform and maintain the inventory of technical resources (hardware, software licenses, IT user data and access rights);
- Other similar tasks.
- Computer software and hardware basic knowledge;
- Good communication skills
- Interest in solving standard and non-standard problems;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strong sense of responsibility
Considered as an advantage:
- IT background or education;
- Experience with IT or similar Helpdesk and Support services;
- Good spoken/written English;
- Linux knowledge.
- Office 365 experience