Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Participating in curriculum development and review.
- Organising lesson plans and teaching resources for learning programs.
- Participating in recruitment of students& marketing the institute.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Supervising students in both classroom and computer lab setup.
- Providing guidance and counselling to students.
- Participating in the development and review of procedures, policies and standards.
- Maintaining proper student’s records throughout training.
- Participating in the development and review of curricula for departmental programs.
- Contributing to research, publication and professional conferences and workshops.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in ICT related course or an Advanced Diploma in ICT.
- At least 2 years work experience 1 of which should have been in teaching in ICT environment including accounting & graphic design packages.
- Experience in teaching, assessing, mentoring, computer networking & programming.
- Good communication and counselling skills
NB: Candidates must be Computer Literate, fluent in English and Swahili.
Send your applications with detailed CV.