A successful auto parts distributor in Kenya has a vacancy in the IT department.
This is a permanent position.
1. Perform routine maintenance on all systems
2. Log and follow upon on tickets.
3. Maintain a good working relationship and check whether suppliers are performing according to SLA
4. Manage all IT projects:
- Hardware to software
- Emphasis will be on software (ERP, Ecommerce, Stock management)
- Agree milestones and
- Coordinate tasks internally
5. The person will travel to branches around Kenya from time to time.
The incumbent should understand the trading business environment in order to drive business optimisation projects, like stock, debtors, sales and marketing.
He/she should have an affinity for data analytics, business intelligence and report writing skills.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, or Information Technology
2. Worked with a recognised ERP, like SAP, SAGE, Syspro
3. 3 – 5 years relevant working experience
4. Proven track record
5. Drivers License
6. No criminal record
7. References to be provided