accountabilities of the IT Manager will include: -
- Managing ICT resources including Staff to ensure 24/7 availability of computing systems for users.
- Ensuring IT resources and functions are aligned with the Business requirements of the organization.
- Implementing and Monitoring Corporate/Group ICT strategy and Policy to ensure the company complies with the set standards.
- Managing relationships with Software & Hardware Vendors to ensure compliance with Service Level contracts
- Evaluating proposed new systems and designing of new ones to ensure only feasible applications are acquired and monitoring of new technical developments to make sound recommendation to Management.
- Managing new IT projects as need arises from time to time.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements: -
- University degree in IT or Business with relevant IT training.
- Good Technical Knowledge in Data processing systems/ Oracle, Networking, Systems/ERP Development and support.
- Administrative Skills and Team Leadership
- Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Business Knowledge particularly on Financial systems