- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues and network configuration
- Researching and identifying solutions to software and/or hardware issues
- Provide oversight of general operations of the computers, printers, and software owned by the company.
- Ensure high level of technology support for all users, but not limited to: Troubleshooting.
- Responding to all requests for assistance with local and network equipment setting up new workstations when needed.
- Evaluation of the systems’ problems to recommend enhancements
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to management
- Prioritizing and managing several open issues at one time
- Following up with staff to ensure their technical systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Preparing accurate and timely reports
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards & functionality.
- Maintain licences and upgrade schedules.
- Periodic review of ICT security controls
- Test server performance, giving reports and scheduling maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Professional qualifications; CCNA will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in IT Support.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience in handling and managing ERP software’s especially Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) Medicentre
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products