- Diagnosis & resolutions of hardware, software or connectivity problems.
- Ensure effective functioning of hardware, software packages, LAN/WAN connectivity & support to users
- Provide ICT helpdesk services to users, focusing on achievements of timely response to user support
- Provide technical support for systems and networks.
- Support in design & development of the key business application.
- Responsible for website updates, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn,
- Install & Configure software & hardware (Printer, networks cards etc)
- Maintain licences and upgrade schedules.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards & functionality.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in IT Support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT concepts & Software.
- Must have a personable & pleasant personality.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 40,000/= (Approx. – (400-USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi.
Deadline: 18th October 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***