- Bringing in new clients, selling to existing clients and maintaining a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding their monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and prospects through regular visits and follow ups.
- Conducting research on modern marketing methods and implementing sales strategies that aim at reaching a wider demographic of clients
- Developing and adhering to a sales plan which is tailored to the specific market that he/she is assigned to.
- Developing sale strategies that cater to the needs of our customers.
- Planning, preparing and presenting sale pitches, making cold calls and attending at least 12 sales meetings per week.
- Meeting new clients by leveraging your networks and various sales channels
- Proven sales experience in IT – work experience in the education sector will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and marketing is an added advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills- fluency in English and Kiswahili is a must have
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work with little to no supervision
- Ready to learn and develop their sales skills for themselves and others
- Proven experience in digital marketing and sales