The IT Specialist, main role will be to ensure prompt installation and maintenance Computer / Network / Circuit Hardware at Firch International.
· Support users in the use of computer equipment and Office applications.
· Repair and maintenance of Computers, Scanners, Printers, Copiers, CCTV and their peripherals
· Carrying out routine software and hardware maintenance.
· Diagnosing and resolving software/hardware faults.
· Maintaining the Bio-metric Machines in the Offices.
· Network maintenance and Troubleshooting also liaise with service providers to ensure 24/7 internet supply in our offices.
· Installation and maintenance LANs network
• Bachelor’s Degree In Information Technology or equivalent education from a recognized University.
• IT support and experience of at least 2 years.
• Ability to install and maintain basic Electrical work will be added advantage.