The IT Support Assistants will work in control of company Software developers to meet client’s needs.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Marketing company IT products
- Sale products on behalf of the company
- Install softwares to clients
- Maintain and monitor installed systems
- Ensuring service-affecting incidents are immediately resolved or escalated to the Software Engineers
- Installation of networks for clients
- Coordinating planned maintenance work.
- Communicating with stakeholders at key times to ensure that work is proceeding according to the agreed schedule.
- Communicating effectively with IT team when handling escalated issues.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Certificate in IT
- Experience in Advanced ms-access
- Experience in managing computer systems in windows environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to make and act on decisions when under pressure.
- Self-managed and can work unsupervised.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail.
- Concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner.