- Diagnosis & resolutions of hardware, software or connectivity problems.
- Assist in managing the call center dialer system, Asterisk based
- Ensure effective functioning of hardware, software packages, LAN/WAN connectivity & support to users
- Provide ICT helpdesk services to users, focusing on achievements of timely response to user support
- Provide technical support for systems and networks.
- Support in design & development of the key business application.
- Install & Configure software & hardware (Printer, networks cards etc)
- Maintain licences and upgrade schedules.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards & functionality.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in IT Support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT concepts & Software.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, employing effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals and objectives