Title: IT Team Leader - Tanzania
Our client is a group of hotels in Tanzania with a large number of users and they require a qualified IT Team Leader.
will only consider applications that meet ALL the requirements below therefore
please DO NOT respond to this advert if you DO NOT possess all of these
attributes and skills.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent
- Minimum 03 years’ experience in Computer Networking and Network Maintenance in a busy office
- Verifiable skills in Network Maintenance
- Verifiable skills in office hardware maintenance and installation
- Verifiable skills in End User Support
- Proven team player who meets deadlines and is a good "multi-tasker"
- Desktop support experience with troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer issues related to hardware, software and connectivity in a Windows/Apple & Active Directory environment.
- Server support experience with troubleshooting knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and Microsoft exchange plus Cloud
- Familiarity with Hotel systems (Opera, Micros, Materials Control and Sun systems) – Eres will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of online booking engines such as Agoda, Booking dot Com and Expedia.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology with Microsoft /Cisco certifications would be an added advantage.
Are you interested in this position and do you
meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending your CV and a convincing cover
Include passport picture, current & expected salary with your CV.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.