Only Candidates currently residing in Mombasa or willing to relocate to Mombasa should apply.
NOTE. Canvassing of any kind is disallowed. Only candidates applying through BrighterMonday will be considered.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems
- Interface with staff and service providers to ensure any issues raised are resolved
- Troubleshoot system and network problems
- Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Support the roll-out of new software applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Providing support to users and being a point of contact for error reporting
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues
- Required education: Bachelor's degree
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How to Apply
Please apply with an application letter and CV (no more than two sides typed), stating your current experience and technical strengths. Please include the names, phone and email contact details of 3 references (2 work related and 1 character).
All applications should be addressed to the Director.