· Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
· Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps.
· Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework.
· Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
· Reads blueprints.
· Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
· Estimates masonry jobs.
· Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work.
Knowledge of related
tools, masonry techniques, equipment and materials.
· Skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
· At least a High school certificate