successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning &
reporting, accurate & timely financial statement and smooth running of the
office. The ideal candidate MUST be proficient in QuickBooks.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review and consolidation at Head Office.
- Track all office expenditure including bank accounts, credit card & petty cash reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly returns and corporate filings i.e. payroll matters-KRA, NHIF, NSSF, etc.
- Prepare office budget, submit capital requests and track expenditure actual vs. budget.
- Ensure compliance with all Kenya laws including business license, audited accounts etc.
- Responsible for the audit process and communication with auditors.
- Manage the administrative life of the office in compliance with the companies’ policy.
- Administration of the electronic and physical data of office including filing documents.
- Preparation of market sector analyses, country reviews and daily press coverage.
- Keep stock of office supplies, place orders when necessary and welcome office guests.
- Schedule follow-up and organization of the boards and committees.
- Follow-up of legal formalities such as required annual filings with the registrar of companies.
- Manage travel logistics for team members- domestic & international travel bookings.
- Establish cost-effective relationships with various vendors for accommodation.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience.
- Must have CPA Part 2.
- Must have experience working QuickBooks.
- Proven experience and knowledge in advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English & Swahili. French is a plus.
- Must be organized, pro-active and autonomous and enjoy teamwork.
- Experience in business administration and data filing.
- Must be attentive to detail as well as have the ability to see the bigger picture.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000/= (Approx. 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***