Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the processing of new orders with accuracy, and make sure that the salesman fills the order template properly.
- Confirm the customer credit limit from the head of department, and follow up with the accounting department for any pending payments received.
- Prepare the sales order and send it to the salesman, in order to be sent to the warehouse.
- Receive the delivery order from the warehouse, post the order on the system and print the final invoice. Follow up with warehouse for returns on the sales order, and make sure that this returns are posted on the customer account.
- Monitor the customers’ accounts, check their credit limits, payments to make sure that they are following the agreement.
- Contact the related salesman in case the customer exceed his/her credit limit or any delay in the payments. Follow up with accounting department for customers bank transfer payment/Cheques to make sure that’s it’s posted properly on the customer account.
- Reconcile customers account and handle the reconciled statement of account and the trial balance to the related salesman.
- Update the prices on the system after confirmation of the sales manager, and make sure that all the salesman under Ibadan branch receives the updated price list.
- Audit salesman I.O.U and make sure that the price changes are reflected on the related invoice on time. Close of salesman I.O.U and post any occurred return on VD.
- Handle a proper filling system for the closed I.O.U
The preferred candidate must also have a background in customer service. Job location is on Mombasa road
If you feel that you are the right candidate apply now.