Our Client, in a pharmaceutical group of companies is looking for an experiencedjuniorInternal Auditor to join their team.
The candidates will be responsible for timely execution of internal audits to assist clients minimizes operations and production cost and maximize on revenue targets.
- Degree in accounting/finance or a related field
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar position in manufacturing set up.
- CPA finalist or its equivalent
- Computer Competence (MS Office Applications)
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Independence of mind
- Assist the management in implementation of company policies through reporting on adherence or non-adherence of laid down policies of the company.
- Safeguard company resources against accountability and misuse through implementation of a proper functioning internal control system and periodic verification of asset existence.
- Review company’s compliance with external laws and to ensure adherence.
- Assess the performance of organizational units to ascertain whether defined objectives have been achieved and whether those objectives were achieved efficiently.
- Conduct risk assessments and recommend appropriate practices of managing these risks.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation of management policies
- Carry out independent investigations into company affairs as required by management
- Conduct cost studies to establish whether an entity is operating within the set standards and as per the company policy
- Make follow-up on the implementation of the audit recommendation and ensuring that improvements are made.
- Conduct physical stock takes and cash counts for our clients to ascertain the effectiveness of internal control systems put in stocks.
- Prepare audit reports on findings of the engagement with the entity’s management attaching relevant supporting documents/audit evidence and document their comments on these audit finding
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in
word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job
reference on the subject. Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.