SALARY: 40 – 65K
The position will report to an Implementation Manager within the Professional Services department and will work with various external and internal clients.
The successful candidate will have strong inter-personal skills and be mature and confident when dealing with high level customer executives. We are looking for an individual who will proactively seek solutions for our clients' various issues. As there is a large interface with our clients, the position requires an individual who is comfortable and confident when working on-site or remotely with our customers. The ideal candidate has a strong balance between technical background and business experience.
The analyst would work with the guidance of the Implementation manager and would take ownership of the quality and success of business software deployment. The analyst would gain exposure to project management and solution design while executing the project deliverables to the satisfaction of the client.
Successful applicants will receive tremendous experience in: business analysis, software implementations, project management, customer management and the consulting processes.
1. Support activities:
- Work independently and proactively to manage and resolve customer issues, and to ensure a positive customer experience
- Manage issue escalation and resource scheduling
2. Customer Management
- Maintain customer communication, and regularly update Implementation managers
- Manage customer expectations regarding issue priority, resolution time and workaround acceptance
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure a positive customer experience
3. Diagnostic and Problem-Solving Skills
- Have a problem-solving approach to understanding the customer's business and translating them to solutions within the software.
- Be resourceful in leveraging internal knowledgebase, technical resources and knowledge from seniors when implementing solutions
- Conduct detailed technical diagnostics of customer software issues
4. Internal Documentation
- Accurately document all customer interactions related to implementations and software support for future reference and knowledge transfer
In summary, the Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the following:
Be involved in all aspects of software implementations, including:
- Solution delivery
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Take an active role in internal project work
- Up sell opportunities with existing clients
- Must have at least 2-3 years technical/Finance work experience
- Working knowledge of accounting or financial applications (ERPs) is an asset
- An Accounting/Finance degree or diploma together with Technical degrees or diplomas
- Accounting experience is a definite asset
- Experience and study of Microsoft SQL Server and database systems in an asset
- Experience with virtualization VMware, Hyper-V technology is an asset
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is required as the candidate may be required to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems using experience, good judgment, and acquired knowledge of the Software
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/ terminology is required