International Medical Treatment is a medical treatment facilitator that helps people seek high quality medical treatment overseas.
We are looking for a smart, customer focused Junior Client Coordinator that is hard working and ambitious to help us become a leading medical treatment facilitator globally.
If you are hardworking, have exceptional customer service and sales skills, critical thinking and willing to ensure you go the extra distance to help out our clients when they are seeking medical treatment overseas, we want to hear from you.
Job Title: Junior Client Coordinator – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Junior Client Coordinator will be responsible for engaging with clients to help them through all stages of the overseas medical treatment process – from initial enquiry to helping organize the clients return home after treatment.
This position requires someone who cares for our clients, has exceptional customer service and communication skills, excellent writing skills and a willingness to take care of our clients through all stages during their trip.
The position would be suitable for someone with experience working in a hospital in a customer service role or someone who has worked in a travel agency or in a sales role and a strong willingness to learn about medical tourism and medical conditions, as well as provide our clients exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Engage with new clients to answer questions on overseas medical treatment and what medical treatments are offered at our partner hospitals
- Assist new clients and looking after them during the entire overseas medical facilitation process
- Coordinate with our partner hospitals and clients
- Book accommodation
- Coordinate with our clients during their treatment to ensure that they are well looked after
- In partnership with the marketing team help develop content to raise awareness of IMT through blog posts, brochures or additional webpages
- Attend events to raise awareness of IMT and help attract additional clients
- Any other tasks assigned
Qualifications and skills
- At least one (1) years’ experience working in a hospital, travel agency or another customer focused position dealing directly with customers or patients
- Managing your own clients is a strong advantage
- A strong desire to learn about medical conditions, treatment options and advanced medical equipment to be able to explain this to people who contact us. Just in a basic way as we do not provide medical advice.
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to all our clients is essential
- Good selling skills is important
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must
- A desire to sign up new clients and help coordinate for them to ensure that they have a helping hand while they go overseas for their medical treatment
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Flexible and willing to help out in other areas if need be as we are a start-up
- A team player and willing to put in long hours
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter as well as indicating your expected salary and include "Apply-Junior Client Coordinator" in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Closing date for applying for this position is 23rd June 2019
Starting date is in July.