Candidates will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organisational success. The responsibilities and qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required by our company.
A successful employee is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our internal teams and clients. You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, high performance company.
- Provide excellent customer service via email, phone and live chat.
- Work closely with the Sales department to ensure timely and accurate requests are dealt with.
- Sending daily notifications or confirmation emails to customers.
- Build a strong relationship with clients in order to improve the client experience.
- Completing other tasks as assigned by department manager.
- Document filing (including downloading, uploading customer information and documents, or data entering).
- Ensuring Asset Managers and Introducing brokers group set up is achieved.
- Provide assistance with financial transactions together with our Backoffice team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure smooth onboarding experience.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Handle existing clients account maintenance requests.
- Guiding clients how to use the trading platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good time management and attention to details. Being flexible and adaptable is very important.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate on complex issues.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swahili, and English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, computer operation and experienced with Excel formulas is an advantage.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Has capacity to adapt to the changing market environment and work well under pressure.
- FX and MT4 knowledge is a big plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours and night shifts.
- Degree holder in any discipline. Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business-related.
- Experience in Finance / Banking / Customer Service industries is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English and Swahili.