- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering / Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Piping Engineer
- Preferred Age: Between 25 and 35 years
- Minimum years of Experience: Between 2 to 3 years .
- Experience Required: Design and construction supervision of large scale civil/mechanical and electrical works ideally marine construction/oil industry
- Monitoring and recording of pile driving at sea, construction of reinforced concrete platforms, construction of reinforced concrete structures on land (Pipe ducts etc.) paving.
- Also Monitoring of manufacturing and installation of pipe lines and piping systems, pumps, valves and electrical instrumentation work
Salary and Benefits: Will depend on applicant’s background and experience