The ideal candidate must have graduated within the past 3 years. He /she must have experience in Manufacturing, Energy, Production, FCMG/ Agriculture.
The successful candidate will be hands-on business analytics to facilitate decision making and work on the value drivers for profitable growth. He/she will be involved in monitoring end-consumer prices, prices to trade and will partner with the Sales and Marketing Team to optimize trade and marketing spends as well as being the focal point for the business in generating avenues for cost savings and revenue optimization.
- Do financial and commercial analysis in the business.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance and the Head of Business, checking & assessing the value drivers and developing business analytics to facilitate decision-making.
- Work closely with the Financial Accounting Group to provide standard costs and also to understand actual cost movement, inventory adjustments, inventory losses, overhead variances.
- Carry out a critical analysis of the business results and functional costs and review performance against the Annual Operating Plan.
- Experienced in carrying out a financial evaluation of investments and also help in supporting businesses with various trade-off decisions.
- Conduct / facilitate monthly business reviews with various Value Stream Management Groups/ Functional leaders and drive alignment on all key business KPIs.
- Monitor profitability of various brands, sub-brands and also initiating proposals for timely price increases.
- Responsible for strategic planning of the business and preparing long term financial projections for the individual value streams.
- Responsible for preparing presentations to the Foods Leadership Team and also to the Board.
- Closely oversee the cash generation in the business and influence the business in tightly managing working capital for the business.
- Be involved in negotiating commercial terms with external business partners.
- Responsible, along with the Head of Operations / Functional Leaders for driving strategies in manufacturing and supply chain and will support the business in addressing long term overheads and cost structure for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject. MBA Finance is an added advantage.
- Must have graduated within the past 3 years.
- Must be ACCA or CPAK
- Not more than 2 years of experience.
- Must have experience in Manufacturing, Energy, Production, FCMG/ Agriculture
- Experienced in making presentations and possesses excellent working knowledge of Advanced Excel / PowerPoint (presentations)
- Experience of working in businesses (minimum Turnover of US$ 100m) will be important and the mindset to be part of the growth story.
- Able to appreciate the transactional aspect of financial accounting while having a very strong commercial skillset.
- A strategic and analytical thinker with strong project management skills.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills and the ability to garner respect at all levels.
Monthly Gross Salary: Expat package.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Khartoum, Sudan.
Deadline: 28th February 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***