Candidates will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organisational success. The responsibilities and qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required by our company.
A successful employee is motivated, dedicated, and constantly working to deliver a great experience for our internal teams and client. You must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, high performance company.
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out).
- Provide excellent customer service via email, phone and live chat.
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
- Responsible for payments reconciliation.
- Handle all back-office duties related to payments.
- Working closely with the Finance Department.
- Work closely with the Sales department to ensure timely and accurate requests are dealt with.
- Completing other tasks as assigned by department manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swahili, and English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn and use business software’s quickly.
- Positive attitude, high performer and self- starter.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel and Word).
- FX and MT4 knowledge is a big plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours and night shifts.
- Min 1-year experience in Finance or other fields.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or any relevant Field.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English and Swahili.