Job category: Supervisory
- Degree in Marketing or other Related Field.
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry.
Eager to expand company with new sales, key accounts, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Basic computer skills, and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on join business plans.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one account.
- Proven results of delivering account solutions and meeting sales goals.
Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key accounts and company.
Resolving key account issues and complaints.
Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
Managing communications between key accounts and internal teams.
Managing account team assigned to each account.
Strategic planning to improve account results.
Negotiating joint business plan with key account and establishing timeline of performance.
- Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.
Analyzing key account data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new key accounts.
Expected Salary:- Kshs. 50,000 - 70,000 plus benefits