Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* developing productive long term relationships with customers
* creating long term strategies with the clients
* act as the main contact for existing and new customers
* reaching sales targets
* implementing a global sales strategy
* preparing volume forecasts and plans
* closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’ management and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
• Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with the aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify the impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in the category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
• Over 4 years minimum sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food &
• FMCG experience is a must, preferably in the modern trade
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
• Sales and goal-oriented personality
SALARY FOR THE ROLE 80,000 PLUS COMMISION