Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell the Company’s products to all the key customers in Nairobi and Upcountry.
- Ensure adequate stocks are maintained in all the outlets at all times.
- Ensure all products are well displayed in the outlets and are in sellable condition at all times.
- Ensure that display of products is according to the defined categories
- Supervise the merchandising staff and other support staff and work through them to ensure proper visibility of the Company’s products and drive volume through the outlets.
- Negotiate for orders and ensure they are invoiced and delivered on time and in good condition as agreed with the customers.
- Collect all payments on a timely basis, ensuring that any disputes are promptly resolved while liaising with the Company Accountant.
- Achieve and exceed ambitious sales targets on a monthly basis
- Devise promotional plans/programs and growth plans in conjunction with the National Sales Manager in order to increase sales through the key accounts
- Track competition activity in the market continually and devise sound counter strategies in conjunction with the management in order to ensure no loss of market share
- Work with the marketing department to ensure the Company’s products gain prominence in every retail outlet.
- Engage Customers’ management teams from top to bottom ensuring cordial and strong relationships at all levels
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Marketing / Business Administration) or any related field
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least 4-6 years’ relevant experience in FMCG selling beverages or related products
- Good knowledge of category management in key accounts
- Good Customer Relationship Management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with proven leadership and problem solving skills
- Honest with a high level of integrity
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 17TH JULY 2019