Position: Key Accounts Manager (FMCG Products)
Employer: A Leading Fast Foods Company
Ref No: SGK-KAM-03-2019
Job Category: Middle Management
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other Business related field.
Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and Interpersonal Skills
Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role especially dealing with fast foods such as Ice Creams, Chocolate, Dairy products or other Fast Moving Food Products.
Experience in FMCG Institution/Horeca sales
Key Accounts Manager main role is to sell fast foods to the retail market such as supermarkets, hotels, hospitals, schools, airlines, events, corporate companies among other outlets.
To achieve volume sales target, Key Accounts Manager will work with a team of Merchandisers.
He/She will be expected to perform the following roles:-
- Ensure set sales targets are met within the specified channels
- Planning and executing structured customer visits to pitch for new businesses as per the projected pipeline sales.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of corporate client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
- Monitoring and reporting of market trends and conditions, competitor activities, products, prices, and developments.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly/quarterly sales reports to management to facilitate a comprehensive sales performance review.
- Conduct periodic product training for both existing and potential customers.
- Ensure products’ availability in all key accounts outlets and institutions to meet the set sales targets
- Develop in-store visibility plans in key accounts outlets’ in coordination with the outlet’s management and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible and providing information regarding the products.
- Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Undertake customer
visits via predetermined route plans, ensuring positive one-on-one
relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer
Expected Salary: Kshs. 100,000 - 150,000 plus generous benefits