The Key Accounts Manager (KAM) will be actively involved in ensuring increased sales product availability, productivity and revenues in key accounts.
The KAM reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
The position will be based in Nairobi, with frequent travel across the Country.
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Key Account customers such as large and medium retail stores to leverage on business opportunities
- Develop and implement annual Joint Business Plan and business review with retailers and principal accounts.
- To formulate and execute Sales objectives, plans and strategies.
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account(s).
- To coordinate the work closely with Key retailers to ensure zero disruptions in the service levels.
- To coordinate executions of agreements and promotions with the sales force.
- Negotiate with store managers to increase facings on store shelf and ancillary space a head of designated competitor facings, and negotiate for extra displays.
- Ability to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix.
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness to maximize ROI.
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, quarterly customer reviews, yearly cumulative sales performance, and market and category performance.
- Provide feedback on all forms of competitor activities.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience handling Key Accounts Sales.
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG.
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honesty and integrity.
- Good in data analysis and presentation
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs by 31st July 2019 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Promasidor Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.