- Prepare daily lesson plans.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback, maintaining records ofpupil’sprogress.
- Monitor overall academic development.
- Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge.
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources.
- Managing pupil behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior.
- Participating in report preparation and parents, teacher meetings.
- Degree in Education with specialization in Maths.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a teacher.
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working with young children
- Efficient and good work ethics
- Computer skills
Apply enclosing application letter, CV, recent passport photograph and contacts of two referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.