Location: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Employment Type: 1 Month Short Term Contract (Early Dec 2019 to early Jan 2020)
Who are we?
We are a family business based in Zanzibar with a background in hospitality and design. As world travelers and hoteliers, we work with a set of principles which we firmly believe our guests recognize and appreciate.
We invite you to be part of our team on a short-term contract by submitting your application to the role based in Zanzibar.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
• Someone who has a background in teaching Kindergarten children
• Passionate about developing and nurturing young minds
• Ability to create fun activities for children between 4- 15 years
• A good communicator in English (other languages are an added advantage)
• First Aid training will be an added advantage
• Prior experience working in a hotel kids-club or animation centre will be an added advantage
• Clean, hygienic and professional
• Candidate must be willing to relocate to Zanzibar, Tanzania for the duration of the contract.
NOTE: Must Include a recent passport picture plus current & expected salary in your application.
Fixed term salary, Duty meals, Accommodation, laundry and airfare.
Valid passport and yellow fever certificate required.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.