Brioche is a regional based food-processing industry, selling its products to corporate clients as well as retail clients through its own cafés-bistros. Brioche aims at creating unique experiences for its retail clients and delivers tailored high value products to its “business to business” segment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reception and storage of food items
- Preparing the ingredients for the chefs
- Doing some basic pre cooking
- Presentation and sending of the dishes
- Organization and planning of activities
- Cleaning of kitchen areas
- Maintaining safety and Hygiene
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage production from a reputable institution
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy kitchen
- Being super clean (body and clothes)
- Being a great team player
- Being flexible to the activity peaks
- Willing to learn
- Being able to strictly follow instructions
- Having a good understanding of the hierarchy in the kitchen
- Being able to respect instructed time frames
- Demonstrates high level of honesty and integrity in his/her daily tasks
- The challenge of a start up should be part of your motivation to apply.
If you feel that you are the right candidate we are looking for and if you want to join a very creative team, please send your C.V. and Motivation Letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 27th of May 2019
References check will be performed.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in pdf format.
The name of the file should correspond to the following:
- The date in the following format: YYMMDD
- “Last Name”
- “First Name”
- Example: 180103_CV_Mugabo_Donatien
An application letter may also be sent but is not a requirement.