Salary: Kshs 15,000
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Consistently adheres to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Previous working experience in the same field
- Candidates from utalii college are highly encouraged to apply.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality