Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Entry level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Prepare daily lesson plans.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback, maintaining records of pupils’ and students’ progress and development.
- Monitor overall academic development.
- Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge.
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and commit to completing the Kumon program.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents' meeting, reports preparation and training events.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or English literature.
- Sound knowledge in both subjects at secondary school level.
Send strictly a one page CV with an application letter of not more than 500 words by latest 6th September 2018. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.