- The Lab Engineer will be responsible for defining, developing, testing and maintaining all the labs
- Provides support to field request for local and remote demonstrations.
- Participates in team meeting and is responsible for identifying, communicating and following-up on action plans related to achieving key milestones in each project
- Interfaces with appointed individuals in ensuring that labs are appropriately defined, developed, and delivered.
- Manages the life cycle of each lab.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing the configuration, change, and problem management processes for each lab to ensure delivery of high quality labs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Power Shell
- Azure Cloud Subscription Management
- MDM (Intune and/or Air watch)
- VM and Physical Hardware Management
- 4 years of solid technical experience