- Setting up and maintaining clean medical laboratory equipment
- Preparing the laboratory equipment and specimens for tests
- Collecting patient’s body fluids for lab test and analysis
- Analyzing and recording test results in order to issue reports that utilize graphs, charts, and narratives
- Performing blood counts and blood tests for transfusion purposes
- Performing medical research to further control and cure disease.
- Make reports about clinic laboratory performance monthly, make plans and performance indicators.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Lab Tech Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Applicants must have a minimum of at least 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work with minimum supervision and a good team player
- Must be a person of strong faith, integrity and a committed Christian
Interested candidates should attach the following when submitting their applications:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters from persons familiar with applicants’ work
- Copies of relevant Academic Transcripts
- Three referees with physical /Telephone contact addresses
- Copy of National ID and diploma certificate and practicing licence where applicable