- Participate in implementation of laboratory Quality Management System, applicable procedures and ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standard.
- Carry out sampling using approved appropriate procedures.
- Verifying, receiving and storage of all incoming samples.
- Perform chemical tests on a variety of samples using established standard operating procedures and methods.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment and ensure proper management during use.
- Appropriate use and monitoring of laboratory stock chemicals, reagents, consumables and other materials.
- Strict observation of good laboratory practices, occupational health and safety policies and good house-keeping in the laboratory.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of testing records, processes and documents within the laboratory.
- Diploma in analytical chemistry, laboratory technology or any other relevant field of study from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have at least two (2) years' working experience in a busy chemical testing laboratory.
- Good knowledge on the use of common analytical chemistry laboratory equipment.
- Candidates must have adequate analytical skills to competently participate in chemical testing and calibrations and able to follow established and documented procedures and instructions.
- Detail-oriented person who can carefully and thoroughly complete the assigned tasks on time.
- Result-oriented with a strong sense of integrity, ethics, responsibility and commitment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.