Gross Salary: Competitive
- Follow accepted legal procedures to establish official Macadamia plantation boundary and contour terracing for tree lines.
- Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers.
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirements.
- Research historical maps, land records, previous survey results and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines.
- Create reports and maps according to project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical feature.
- Communicate with all personnel involved as needed during the agricultural projects to verify geological and property boundary data.
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or related courses.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a land surveyor
- Must have Agricultural background for RTK.
- Professional Land Surveying license
- Good analytical thinking abilities
- Must be computer literate
- Must have mapping skills
- Working knowledge of farming equipment
- Extensive ground use knowledge
- Background knowledge for Macadamia plantation farming practices
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Land Surveyor – Kampala) on or before 15th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted