in-flight customer service is carried out to agreed company standards to meet
· Ensure proper utilization of company property to guard against wastage, misuse and damage.
· Ensure implementation and adherence of safety and emergency standards at all times as stipulated in the company manuals.
· Ensure crew report and document all near misses for management action.
· Ensure adherence of company grooming and uniform standards by self and crew while on duty.
· Lead and motivate the Cabin Attendant teams on board for maximum productivity and well being.
· Drive a culture of safety and service excellence among the crew.
· Carry outperformance appraisals for Cabin attendants as required by the business.
· Support the marketing team by ensuring all onboard surveys are carried out efficiently and customer feedback forwarded for management action.
· Drive revenue by ensuring crew maximizes onboard sales.
· Support OTP by ensuring crew work together with other teams to achieve planned turnaround time.
· Ensure cabin appearance standards are maintained at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
· Certificate / Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew or Hospitality
· Computer proficiency
· At least 2 yrs experience as a Cabin Attendant.
· Good knowledge of company policies, Operations Manuals pertinent to cabin operations, KCARS, IOSA and ICAO regulations
· Organizational, planning and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Supervisory skills
· English language proficiency.
· Able to work towards achieving targets without supervision
· Able to motivate and drive results
· Attention to detail