- A bachelor’s degree (preferred any related field)
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- At least 2 years’ experience in retail and Sales (with preference given to those who have experience in retail and sales sector).
- Previous experience in coaching, training or instructional delivery is an added advantage
- It would be good to have experience teaching and/or working closely with disadvantaged young adults between the ages of 18 and 30.
Characteristics and Capabilities
- Passion for helping change the life trajectories of unemployed youth.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills that demonstrate the ability to engage well with students.
- A professional demeanor. This includes but not limited to adherence to a professional dress code, communications, and engagement with supervisors, colleagues, and students and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills in English
- The ability to collect and analyze training data as required by the Program
- An openness to frequent feedback from students and the program team.
- A positive, solutions-oriented attitude, drive for excellence, and ability to be a team player
- Individuals who are proactive and demonstrates great multi-tasking skills
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews in Nairobi at the candidate's cost.
Kindly submit your application and a duly filled form accessible by clicking on this provided link: https://goo.gl/forms/AFj86XtF8jhAuU7B2