Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e. Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Lease Administrator.
- Maintains an up to date Lease Asset Register.
- Oversees and ensures that invoicing/billing and all other financial transactions are being taken care of in a timely manner and informing necessary personnel of any missing or late payments.
- Process the leases to make sure all the information is accurate and logged onto a database and filed appropriately.
- Creation of a detailed schedule with planned customer visits and preparing reports on findings or outcomes of the said visits.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing & Rentals operations.
- Liaises with site supervisors to manage staff deployed at various lease customer sites/locations in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that the lease contract goals are met while adhering to approved budgets.
- Monitors trends for competition in the marketplace.
- Must a relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or relevant field.
- Must have over 3 years’ experience in leasing of heavy equipment machinery.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Well organized with a strong ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communicate skills, ability to identify problems, and resolve potential conflicts.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000 /= (Approx. (600- 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Entry Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 26th December 2019.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.