JOB TITLE : Lecturers- for Business and Computing Departments to teach Certificate to Diploma level Programmes
INtel College (est. 1990) is located off General Mathenge Road, Westlands. The College focuses on Computing and Business Programmes. The College is accredited with various local and international examination bodies thus giving students an opportunity to choose from a variety of programmes within these fields. In addition to short courses and Diploma level course, INtel College collaborates with the University of Sunderland, UK to offer Bachelor degree programmes in either Business or Computing.
The college boasts excellent teaching facilities, a great learning environment, and consistently achieves distinction level results in academic audits, conducted by various quality assurance bodies.
The College currently has vacancies for Lecturers teaching Certificate to Diploma Level courses, in the Departments of Business and Computing
JOB DESCRIPTION for LECTURERS
Lecturers will be required to carry out the following:
1. Prepare and deliver lectures to students studying on certificate and diploma level courses in the field of Business and in Computing.
2. Evaluate and grade student’s class work and assessments
3. Prepare course materials
4. Work towards enhancing the quality of the student experience
5. Be able to participate in student recruitment and other educational activities.
1. A first degree in areas related to Business or Computing
2. Tutors with professional qualifications within the accounting field such as ACCA or CPA will be at and added advantage; Likewise, tutors with professional qualifications in Computing ( such as CCNA).
3. Have teaching skills and at least one year teaching experience – recognized teaching certificate will be an added advantage
4. Have excellent communication, written and presentation skills
5. Experience in student recruitment
1. Current CV
2. Names and contact information of 3 professional references
3. Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Kenya
4. Certified copies of academic credentials
Remuneration: KShs 33,000/- following successful completion of probation, and negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Apply by clicking on apply now button below;